POLICIES AT TAYLOR CREEK RESORT & RV PARK
- Check-Out time is 12:00 pm.
- Speed Limit 10 mph. Please follow one-way signs.
- No gray water or sewer to be discharged on the ground.
- All campers not on full hook-up must keep their sewer outlet capped at all times.
- All pets must be approved by the park managers and must be kept on leash at all times.
- We allow all pets at managements discretion.
- No pets left unattended or tied up outside of units.
- No open alcoholic beverages allowed in the park except within your own R.V. or rented site.
- All trash must be placed in the dumpster.
- Please keep your lot and the area surrounding your RV clean and sanitary.
- Please park only on your assigned lot. No parking is allowed on the streets.
- No washing of any vehicle is permitted on the premises.
- Please supervise children when near the docks or on the point.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and reserves the right to ask anyone not abiding by the rules established to leave the property. F.S. 513.118
If you have any park emergencies please call (863) 763-4417.
ANNUAL RATES: Annual rates become effective on the 1st day of the 6th full calendar month at standard occupied rates. Storage tenure not included in determining annual resident status.
MONTHLY RATES: Monthly rates are based on the first day of the calendar month to the last day of the same calendar month. Guests arriving between the 1st day of the month and the last day of the month may choose to pay the lower of the daily/weekly rates or the full month’s rate. Guests departing on any day other than the last day of the month may be entitled to a refund. The amount of the refund is determined by utilizing the lower of the daily/weekly rates for the partial monthly occupancy period.
ON SITE STORAGE: On site storage is available certain times of the year at management’s discretion. The rate is $75.00 per calendar month (plus tax) with no utilities. Maximum storage is six (6) months. Minimum storage is three (3) months. Management reserves the right to access or relocate the unit at their sole discretion. If a unit is in storage for any portion of any given calendar month, then rent is due for the entire month. Storage along the FENCE line may be available at management’s discretion. The rate is $25.00 per calendar month.
DEPOSITS: One full month rent in advance.
UTILITIES, Wi-Fi AND TAXES: Utilities, Wi-Fi and taxes where applicable are included in the published weekly and daily rates. Electric is not included in the monthly rates and a $100.00 deposit is due upon arrival. Monthly sites are individually metered and polled at the time of arrival and the last day of each month. Electric charges are based on FP&L published rates and due at the beginning of each month.
BOAT DOCK RATES: Boat docks are available at a rate of $175.00 per month, $75.00 per week and $25.00 per day (plus tax). All boat docks are assigned by management. Seasonal campers are eligible for a rate of $100.00/month for the following season provided their Guaranteed Reservation is in place prior to their seasonal departure.
PAYMENT DUE: Payment is due in full at the time of arrival and on the first of each month in advance.
TERM LIMITS: Taylor Creek reserves the right to amend the rates and terms and to cancel any Storage, RV Lot or Dockage Agreement at its sole discretion at any time.
Credit Cards, Cash & Check Accepted