POLICIES AT TAYLOR CREEK RESORT & RV PARK
- Check-Out time is 12:00 pm.
- Speed Limit 10 mph. Please follow one-way signs.
- No gray water or sewer to be discharged on the ground.
- All campers not on full hook-up must keep their sewer outlet capped at all times.
- All pets must be approved by the park managers and must be kept on leash at all times.
- We allow all pets at managements discretion.
- No pets left unattended or tied up outside of units.
- No open alcoholic beverages allowed in the park except within your own R.V. or rented site.
- All trash must be placed in the dumpster.
- Please keep your lot and the area surrounding your RV clean and sanitary.
- Please park only on your assigned lot. No parking is allowed on the streets.
- No washing of any vehicle is permitted on the premises.
- Please supervise children when near the docks or on the point.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and reserves the right to ask anyone not abiding by the rules established to leave the property. F.S. 513.118
If you have any park emergencies please call (863) 763-4417.
Monthly rental rates:
Monthly rental rates commence on the 1st day of each month and ends on the last day of each month. Any interim time frames are charged at the published daily and weekly rates.
Permanent resident courtesy and discount:
Permanent residents may use an assigned slip with permission from the park manager if a slip is available with the following privileges:
- Free of charge until all other slips are leased to seasonal boaters
- Half seasonal rate once all other slips are leased to seasonal boaters
- Free of charge
Slip procurement and vessel registration:
Prior to occupying a slip, the vessel owner must execute a dockage agreement, pay the required slip fees in advance for the entire desired period, provide a copy of the vessel's registration and photo identification.
All dockage is payable in advance for in- or off-season. If dockage has not been paid in advance, the slip remains at will for any period going forward.
The dock gate is to remain closed and locked at all times. Upon completion of the registration/payment process, a key to the gate will be provided to and is the responsibility of the registered boat owner. Dock keys may not be copied, loaned to or used by anyone other than the registered boat owner or designated guest. A $250.00 fine will be charged for cutting the lock and/or expulsion from the future use of the dock.
Docks are off limits to all persons except registered boat owners in their accompanied guests. All others will be considered trespassing. A registered boat owner may designate and register a guest to access the docks in their absence. The guest must be pre-registered and photo id is required.
Dockage may be reserved up to one year in advance. Payment in full is due at the time of the reservation for the duration of the reservation. Minimum duration for in-season reservation is for 3 months.
A full refund will be made for reservation cancellations made at least 90 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made after 90 days will not be refunded.
Tropical storm & hurricane evacuation requirements:
In the event that a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning is issued, all vessels are required to vacate the marina, regardless of reservation or payment status. A full refund will be provided for the duration of time until the watches and warnings have been removed.
Policy & rate changes:
Policy and rate changes are subject to change without notice.
Secured the boat slips:
- Each boat slip is secured with a chain and lock. All slips not occupied by a vessel are to remain secured at all times.
- At the time a slip is procured, management will remove the “house” lock to allow access to the slip. It is the vessel owner’s responsibility to procure their own lock for use for the duration of their stay.
- Any person removing, vandalizing or accessing a secured slip will be prohibited from future use of the docks.
Vandalizing or destroying any locking device will be considered vandalism and charges may be filed inclusive of trespassing.